The exhibit program begins with a reception on Monday and concludes following the break on Wednesday afternoon.
In 2017, we are offering several options:
- Lunch sponsorship opportunities on Wednesday where you provide information about a topic of your choosing for 50 individuals.
- An opportunity to have a Powerpoint ad visible at general sessions.
- An opportunity to purchase a one-day registration for customers in the local area.
- Support the efforts of the Symposium to bring innovative ideas to the environmental monitoring community.
- Raise the profile of your organization and the work you do!
- Take advantage of networking opportunities with decision-makers, government and industry leaders, and researchers.
- Develop direct client relationships.
- Develop new prospects.
|Monday, August 7, 2017||5:30 pm to 7:00 pm||Reception|
|Tuesday, August 8, 2017||7:30 am to 8:15 am
10:00 am to 10:30 am
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, August 9, 2017||7:30 am to 8:15 am
10:00 am to 10:30 am
3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Please Note: If you select the Exhibitor Only option ($1250), you cannot exhibit during the Monday reception.
What Our Exhibitors Have Said:
“After years of exhibiting at EMS, this conference has become the highlight of our event calendar. The organizers go the extra mile to ensure numerous opportunities to interact with the environmental community allowing for one-on-one exchanges and in depth conversations. Each year we walk away with the benefit of connecting with current customers and prospective clients.” Julie Smith, Calibrate, Inc.
“NEMC brings us face-to-face with many of the leading environmental labs in the US affording us the opportunity to meet with and thank our customers for their business.” Joe Konschnik, Restek Corporation
“SPECTRO keeps coming back to exhibit at the EMS conference each year because it is the perfect venue to interface with decision makers in the environmental market.” Bob Dussich, SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, Inc.
If you would like to participate in this event as an exhibitor or would be interested in sponsoring one of the activities described, please register online at: https://iattend.net/EventHome?id=ems17-exhibitor.
If you have any questions, contact the NEMC Exhibit Coordinator, Joel Holtz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.