All prospective presenters are strongly urged to submit an abstract using NEMC’s on-line abstract submission website (http://nemc.us/meeting/2017/submit-abstract-home.php). All necessary formatting of abstracts will be performed automatically by the website. Abstracts of equivalent quality and topic will be chosen for a full session based on submission date.
You will need the following information to submit an abstract:
- Presentation Preference (Platform or Poster)
- Session Title
- Presentation Title
- Abstract Narrative: a description of the topic of your presentation; please limit to no more than 300 words in length
- Presenting Author name, company/organization, address, phone, and e-mail address
- Biography of the Presenting Author
- Name, company/organization, address, and phone for all co-authors
Note: Abstracts must be written in English
Numerous examples of abstracts from past conferences may be viewed on the NEMC website at http://www.nemc.us/proceedings.php.
All chosen abstracts/presentations for the conference will be publicly posted on the NEMC website after the conference. Only submit material that can be posted. You will be required to sign a Written Materials Agreement as a condition of abstract submission.
If you have any issues uploading your abstract, please contact NEMC IT Manager
William Daystrom (email@example.com) for assistance.