You will be asked to submit your biography when you submit your abstract using NEMC’s on-line abstract submission website (http://nemc.us/meeting/2017/submit-abstract-home.php). The information below will help you prepare your abstract to upload. Please provide a short biography summarizing your affiliations, education, accomplishments and contact information. You can also include a photo. You will be asked to paste your biography into the submittal. Only the Presenting Author’s biography is required. The entry should follow the template below:
NOTE: If you are submitting a late biography because you are a substitute/additional presenter or did not have this information during submittal - you must submit the biography directly to William Daystrom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider the following information when preparing your biography:
- Include your current job title, company name and length of time you have been at the company
- Mention any work-related honors, awards or recognition
- Summarize educational degrees and the institutions that awarded them
- Include previous, but related, jobs
- Include a contact e-mail address and telephone number
- Write the biography in third person. After giving your full name, continue to use just the last name throughout the biography. Also, use "he" or "she” instead of “I."
- Be brief. The session chairs will use this information to introduce you
All chosen abstracts/presentations for the conference will be publicly posted on the NEMC website after the conference. Only submit material that can be posted. You will be required to sign a Written Materials Agreement as a condition of abstract submission.
If you have any issues uploading your abstract, please contact NEMC IT Manager
William Daystrom (email@example.com) for assistance.