-- Aug 24 --
Even though NEMC 2020 has ended, attendees may access recordings of presentations, the Poster Exhibition, and the Exhibit Hall through October 31, 2020. Click on Attendee Portal in the menu above!
-- May 25 --
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Preliminary Program now available. Click here to download (PDF)
-- April 24 --
Due to concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, the Symposium Steering Committee has decided to make this year's Symposium a virtual conference, with the focus on the technical presentations for the NEMC portion of the meeting. This means there will be no committee meetings of The NELAC Institute (TNI), and no training courses.
The National Environmental Monitoring Conference (NEMC) is the largest conference in North America focused on environmental measurements. In 2020, NEMC will be held as a virtual conference. The theme of this year's conference is The Environment in 2020: Past, Present and Future.
The Conference will include:
- A Technical Program featuring 138 oral presentations, a special half-day general session with a keynote speaker focused on the conference theme and updates from EPA program offices, two special keynote presentations on the conference theme, and five luncheon presentations,
- A Virtual Poster Session with 39 poster presentations,
- A Virtual Exhibit Program showcasing the latest innovations in environmental monitoring, and
- An Innovative New Technology Showcase.
Who Should Attend?
The Benefits of Attending
- Laboratory Scientists, Managers and Directors
- QA/QC Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Senior Analysts
- Field Sampling Management Organizations (FSMO)
- Students, instructors, researchers, and others in the related academic community
- Anyone else concerned with environmental monitoring
All Symposium attendees have the valuable opportunity to share new monitoring approaches and technologies, and contribute to discussions regarding regulatory issues and initiatives. As an attendee, you are able to:
- obtain the information you need to better plan for future capital purchases, research, and staffing levels;
- learn how to save time and money when performing sampling and analysis techniques;
- improve the quality and efficiency of your analyses; and
- learn about new technologies and regulations.
Meeting & Lunch Sponsors/Exhibitors