The exhibit program begins with a reception on Monday and concludes following the break on Wednesday afternoon.
In 2020, we are offering several options:
- Lunch sponsorship opportunities on Wednesday where you provide information about a topic of your choosing for 50 individuals.
- An opportunity to have a Powerpoint ad visible at general sessions.
- An opportunity to purchase a one-day registration for customers in the local area.
- Support the efforts of the Symposium to bring innovative ideas to the environmental monitoring community.
- Raise the profile of your organization and the work you do!
- Take advantage of networking opportunities with decision-makers, government and industry leaders, and researchers.
- Develop direct client relationships.
- Develop new prospects.
|Monday, August 3, 2020||5:30 pm to 7:00 pm||Reception|
|Tuesday, August 4, 2020||7:30 am to 8:15 am
10:00 am to 10:30 am
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, August 5, 2020||7:30 am to 8:15 am
10:00 am to 10:30 am
3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Please Note: If you select the Exhibitor Only option, you cannot exhibit during the Monday reception.
What Our Exhibitors Have Said:
"We consider EMS to be one of our most important events to attend. Not only are the attendees the exact people we want to talk to as customers, we also have the best opportunity to get information relevant to the industry as a whole. The recent addition of the new technology showcase is very beneficial in offering a forum to spotlight emerging products. We always feel our time here is well spent." David Smith, Environmental Express
"NEMC is the environmental conference to attend and exhibit in the Unites States! It is a great venue to meet new and existing customers. NEMC is Waters most important environmental event. I also participate in a well-organized technical program containing sessions on timely topics and emerging issues." Joe Romano, Waters Corporation"Agilent has enjoyed a special relationship with NEMC and it remains one of the highlights of our annual conference schedule. The ability to connect with our customers at our booth and in the sponsored lunches provides us with critical feedback that allows us to deliver solutions that will enable them to work more productively." Chuck Schneider, Agilent Technologies
If you would like to participate in this event as an exhibitor or would be interested in sponsoring one of the activities described, please register online at: https://iattend.net/EventHome?id=ems20ex.
If you have any questions, contact the NEMC Exhibit Coordinator, Joel Holtz, at [email protected].