Information for Exhibitors
The 2021 Environmental Measurement Symposium will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, WA. The 2020 Symposium was quite successful despite being a virtual event. The lessons learned from 2020 strongly indicated that a virtual component to the event will always be part of future meetings. Thus, the 2021 Environmental Measurement Symposium will be a hybrid event, with both an in-person and virtual event planned for the week of August 2, 2021, and a virtual only event for the week of August 9, 2021. We have a full program planned around the theme of "Hitting Reset." The in-person exhibit hall will be open from Monday, August 2 through Wednesday, August 4 and will also exist as a virtual event from August 2 to October 31, 2021.
In 2021, we are offering several options:
- Lunch sponsorship opportunities where you provide information about a topic of your choosing.
- An opportunity to have a Powerpoint ad visible during breaks.
- An opportunity to purchase a one-day registration for customers in the local area.
- Support the efforts of the Symposium to bring innovative ideas to the environmental monitoring community during this time of international crisis.
- Develop new prospects in person and through your individual exhibitor page.
- Increase your visibility and contact opportunities through extended exhibit times.
- Raise the profile of your organization and the work you do!
In-Person: Monday, August 2, 2021 through Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Virtual: Monday, August 2, 2021 through Sunday, October 31, 2021 via our Virtual Exhibit Hall.
If you would like to participate in this event as an exhibitor or would be interested in sponsoring one of the activities described, please register online at: https://iattend.net/EventHome?id=ems21ex.
If you have any questions, contact the NEMC Exhibit Coordinator, Joel Holtz, at email@example.com.