Guide for Abstracts
All prospective presenters are strongly urged to submit an abstract using NEMC’s on-line abstract submission website. All necessary formatting of abstracts will be performed automatically by the website. Abstracts of equivalent quality and topic will be chosen for a full session based on submission date.
You will need the following information to submit an abstract:
- Presentation Preference (Platform or Poster)
- Session Title selected from drop-down menu
- Presentation Title
- Abstract Narrative: a description of the topic of your presentation; please limit to no more than 300 words in length
- Presenting Author name, company/organization, address, phone, and e-mail address
- Brief Biography and picture of the Presenting Author
- Name, company/organization, address, and phone for all co-authors
Note: Abstracts must be written in English
Numerous examples of abstracts from past conferences may be viewed on the NEMC website at https://www.nemc.us/proceedings.php.
All chosen abstracts/presentations for the conference will be publicly posted on the NEMC website in PDF format after the conference. Only submit material that can be posted. You will be required to sign a Written Materials Agreement as a condition of abstract submission.
If you have any issues uploading your abstract, please contact NEMC IT Manager
William Daystrom (email@example.com) for assistance.